Wednesday 1 October 2014

Linkys Dream Stationery Subscription Box Unboxing - October 2014

Where does the time get too? Already it is October would you believe and the nights are drawing in fast. Not a problem because firstly I love Autumn and secondly I have my new Linkys box to play with on these long evenings! Yay! 

As usual I filmed the unboxing of what I have to say is a box jam packed full of goodies. If you would like to see me 'unbox the box' so you can get a better feel for the items and size etc please do watch the video below, or carry on reading for pictures of the items (please note this is not everything, I don't always photograph all the little ephemera bits and bobs ; )


Right well let me start by saying that there was an epic fail on my behalf...I got so excited by this box that I actually forgot to photograph the outer wrapping, box decoration and the inside of the box so the image you see below is a still from the video. What can I say it was beautiful as always just the lighting was so bad it was hard to capture. I must invest in either a continuous light for filming or a daylight bulb!


 What did I get, well so many lovely items is what! Firstly I received an A5 striped notebook which has lovely matching paper on the inside as well as on the outside so I would be tempted to put it in my planner, I am not sure, so many options! Just look at those stickers folks! oh my word I love them so much but I do have a thing for woodland animals particularly bunnies and foxes. I can't decide whether to use those stickers or just hoard them, I am a terrible hoarder for cute stickers! I also received a range of cute paper clips and magnetic page markers as well as a full size washi tape and deco tape - very spoilt!


Next up, for my planners I received this beautiful glittery A5 dashboard. You can't see it all that well in the photograph but it is beautifully white and glittery and it reminds me of snow so I might just save this until winter, maybe January and February me thinks. A pack of paper which I love and is going straight into my personal Filofax right away! A cute card for my personal and also the cutest planner charm. Love!


Ok so what stationery / planner loving gal doesn't love and need sticky notes right? No one which is why I was chuffed to bits with the amount of sticky notes I received. I mean seriously look. Note only is there a lot of them but they are just so cute too! I know I am going to love and use all of those little beauties - all full size packs too!


 And last but by no means least was this little lot. I told you there was a lot in this box didn't I! So what is it...I received a disposable fountain pen which I can't wait to try, two fab rubbers (always need loads of those!) a cute mint highlighter (I have never seen pastel shades before so I am loving this) and a correction tape in the shape of a super cute bunny! Awwwwwww!


So all in all yet another super duperly fantastic box. If you agree why not get one too! They are very popular so I would act quickly.

Boxes are priced at just £15 with shipping in the UK at £3, she does ship internationally and the price is dependent on your Country, you just need to get in touch with her for a quote! Head on over to LinkysDream.co.uk to order yours!

I know everyone's boxes are different as she tries to cater to your needs. If you would like to see what someone else got why not head on over to Amanda's blog: She's Eclectic as Amanda has posted what she got too. Beck's from Just Keep Pinning also blogs about her unboxing. Whilst each box is different you get a better feel if you think this is something that you would like to get. When you order you tell Linkys what your tastes are, if you have a planner tell her the size and make or if you don't have a planner then you can just get a box of stationery goodies!

6 comments:

  1. Looks so lovely, all of the things you have got. I love the Linky's boxes. Really great value.

    zoea2812.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are and I love how it is all tailored to me too :D

      Delete
  2. Those fox stickers are soooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your unboxings for this! I so enjoy the videos.

    ReplyDelete