Friday 1 November 2013

How to Make & Print your own Custom post-it notes!

I am here with my first ever tutorial! Scary stuff! I hope it comes accross OK and that I make sense in what I am talking about.

So in this tutorial I talk you through how to set up a template that you can use time and time again for printing your own custom designed post it notes. This is really useful for things like shopping lists or To Do lists or maybe you just want ones with pretty pictures on.

You can turn really cheap boring post-it notes into something more asthetically pleasing. It is expensive to buy the really pretty ones all the time so these are much cheaper because you design them yourself!

I use mine in pretty much all walks of life but they are especially useful if you use them in your filofax!

Have fun! Let me know how you get on x


No comments:

Post a Comment