Thursday 28 November 2013

The Day Planner Organisation Tag

I thought it would be fun to do a tag around day planning but more on the organisational aspect rather than the decoration or "how many" variety. I couldn't really find one so I decided to create my own. I also wanted it to be generic to day planning and getting yourlife organised as opposed to "I have twenty thousand filofaxes". Sorry if I offended anyone there but I just want to inspire people and show that you can organise yourself with just a pencil and a paper and that you don't need kajillion pounds or billions of pretty stickers in order to do that!






Please do play along. I tag anyone who watches or reads this to take part and let me know as I would love to watch your video or read your blog post. Here are the questions:

1. What planner(s) do you own? and which ones do you actually use?
2. What made you choose to have a "real" planner as opposed to going digital?
3. What do your friends and family think of that?
4. What sections do you have in your planner?
5. How does your planner work for you / what functionality does it provide?
6. Do you decorate your pages if so how and what with? Are you minimalist?
7. What inserts do you use / where do you get them from? Do you make your own? Any recommendations?
 8. Do you use anything else along side your planner like journals and notebooks?
 9. What other "tools" or products do you use for organising yourself?
10. What piece of organisation advice would you give to others?

2 comments:

  1. This is exactly what I need to get me onto YT.
    You have already inspired me to make a video just from watching both your channels and now you've given me a 10 point plan!
    LOVE!!
    I really want to do this before the end of the year........off to write in my filofax on my December to-do list!!

    Q: Do you ever script/plan your vids first are you just that good at speaking and coming back after a tangent you don't need to?!?! I always forget myself! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should do it Georgie you should, I would watch your videos! Start off with one of your planner if you are worried about how you might come accross on camera, that is what I did and now I don't really care lol! Please do it, I would love to hear what you have to say.
    No I never plan or script. I have a rough idea of what I want to say and then just say it. I find that it is more natural that way so what you see if exactly what you get and who I am. So if people don't like me well tough. At first I was a bit upset at the bad comments or the dislike button being ticked but now I don't let it get to me, if anything I just find it odd why you would do that! Go for it xx

    ReplyDelete