Wednesday 17 December 2014

Supplier Spotlight - Hey Charlie!



I am back with another supplier spotlight and this week I have for you...Hey Charlie.

Charlie is a fellow blogger and also recently took part in the Filofax Blogger challenge. I was delighted to find out that Charlie has started her very own Etsy shop selling stationery items and other items aimed at planners and pen pallers, is that how you say people who pen pal? Anyways you get the gist of what I mean!

When my box of goodies came it was presented beautifully wrapped in tissue paper with a hand written note from Charlie herself...


Inside my box were some lovely goodies that I would like to share with you. This cute little fabric pouch is one of her 'Pen Pal Grab Bags' which was just bursting with goodies. I am not showing all of them here in this photo but believe me there was lots inside and everything was just lovely! I received two sheets of masking stickers which for me personally was exciting as I have never used them before so I am going to try them and see how I get on!


I also wanted to share with you this gorgeous little glitter journal / notebook. It is A6 in size so very handy for putting in your bag whilst you are on the go. It feels great in your hand, it is a hard thing to describe but it is nice and chunky to feel good but not too chunky that it is chunky! I know, odd but it just feels right to me. Whilst we are talking about feeling, it also has a plastic cover which again, I can't put my finger on it but it just feels right!


I love all of my goodies from Hey Charlie, definitely an Etsy shop to keep an eye on for the future!!

You can also find Charlie over on her blog... http://heycharlieblog.com/


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for featuring me on your blog Anna - What a wonderful surprise! I'm glad you loved all your goodies x

    Charlie x

    ReplyDelete