Monday 17 August 2015

Introducting The Mrs Brimbles Creative Planner & Journal Design Team

I just want to start by saying that I never realised how incredibly hard it would be to choose a design team. I was totally overwhelmed by the response that I had to the call out. I couldn't belive it, 62 of you applied. 62! That is just amazing and I am thrilled and honoured that 62 of you would like to be a part of that, to me that truly blew me away.

I want to say thank you to everyone who applied. I loved reading your applications and seeing your photos. I read everyone with care and browsed all of your social media sites too. I know how long it can take to compile your application and how much love, care and attention went into that as well as your time. So again I wanted to thank you most sincerely!

The task was incredibly tough as I said. 62, that is a lot and if I could, I would have you all. It took me ages to whittle it down and several cups of herbal tea I can tell you. I did in the end whittle it down to 8 people. I always said I would leave it open to how many as I knew it would be difficult to choose but I thought maybe 10 people would apply at the most you know. I felt so bad choosing between people, it was truly horrible, you all deserved it so the decision was truly agonising.

A decision was finally made though and so I am thrilled beyond words to finally announce... The Mrs Brimbles Creative Planner & Journal Design Team for 2015 - 2016 as....



Do you recognise any of those lovely faces there? I bet you do, if not I hope you will head over and show them some love.

Throughout September these lovely ladies will be blogging here introducing themselves and telling you all about them, their planners and all that good stuff but in the meantime if you would like to go and follow them here is where you can do that:

 Geraldine Jayne

Blog: geraldinejayne.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/geraldinejayneblog
Instagram: geraldinejayne
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrElyA2nvBOSMI1APySWmFw
Twitter: Geraldine_Jayne
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/geraldinejayne/



 Zinia

Blog: http://abstract-inspiration.blogspot.com
Instagram: @abstractinspiration
Stef


Daisy





 
Deb




Charlie

Twitter: @SeaSaltandPaper
Instagram: @SeaSaltandPaper



Violet
 
  
Margie



I can't wait to see what this talented bunch will get up to over the year. Each one of these ladies will be blogging here once a month to show you what they get up to in their planners and journals and I can't wait to see!


3 comments:

  1. Well done ladies. So happy for you all. Im excited to see what you guys get up to.

    Joanny :)
    imachoccakeaholic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waiting for to see what the team will make, and get new ideas and inspiration from it!
    (Who knows if next year 620 people will apply...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic group of people!! Well done to everyone and a great idea, Anna!!

    ReplyDelete