Friday 21 November 2014

I have some super exciting things to share...Filofax Friday

I have some amazingly exciting news to share with you and some goodies too....


If you remember back in the summer I was very lucky to be able to take part in the 'pimp my Filofax' blogger challenge run by Filofax and I won second place which meant that I was able to give Filofaxes away to you my lovely blog readers and YouTube viewers. Because I did that challenge I am on the blogger contacts list that Filofax have. A few weeks ago they reached out to us bloggers and told us that they were organising another blogger challenge around the e-tech accessories line and were looking for creative ideas and suggestions of what they could do for this.

I am super excited to say that Filofax chose my idea to use for the challenge and as a thank you / proze / reward for using my ideas they said that I could choose some items from their online shop. Can you imagine how excited I was by this, I mean, I was like a kid in a candy shop, what on earth would you choose? What should I choose? It was so overwhelming but I did narrow it down and this is what I got...

I decided to not get a planner but to get something that I wouldn't normally go for or choose for myself. I decided to make this a real treat and indulge myself.

Firstly I went for a pen becuase I have never used a Filofax pen before and I really wanted to try one. I opted for the Calipso ballpoint in teal because it looked so pretty. I am yet to fully use it but did have a quick squiggle on a page. It writes well and has black ink. I will do a full review once I have fully had chance to use it.


Secondly I went for the Malden Card Holder in the Ochre to match the same Filofax that I am currently using. I went for this as I am currently using my personal as a wallet / purse as well as my daily carry but there are times when I just want to nip to the village shop etc and don't want to have to carry my Filofax with me so I thought this would be super hander to put my bank card and key in. I think it is meant for business cards though.



Very lastly I decided to treat myself to a new handbag. This is a total luxurious treat. I normally wear a smallish cross body back for general out and about but now and then I need a larger bag and very recently the bag that I was using broke. I couldn't decide on the colour but I opted for the Calipso Handbag in Bright Blue. So far I love it.



With all of these items, I plan on using them for a while to really get the feel for them and then I will post reviews so you can find out what they are really like etc. I can't wait to start using them, really I can't! I am chuffed to bits, thank you so so much Filofax!

I also have yet more exciting news to share with you........I am also taking part in the blogger challenge. I am so excited and my mind is already wizzing and whirring away with what to do. What is the challenge well it is...



Isn't that so exciting. I have until 2nd December to submit my photos to Filofax and then they will go out for public vote. The more likes my photo(s) get on the Filofax Facebook page the more chance I have of winning prizes to then give to you guys as after all if it wasn't for you lovely people reading my blog I wouldn't get to take part in a blogger challenge!

You can rest assured that I will be back as soon as I can with more information to share with you on the new goodies and also on the challenge.

Thank you so much everyone, I am off to do more happy dances!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That purse is just the best color, oh my gosh!
    Can't wait to see what you do for the challenge, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pulling for ya! How exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done, Anna! Enjoy your new Filofax swag. :)

    ReplyDelete