Tuesday 25 November 2014

Washi Tape Tag

I came across The Washi Tape Tag on the Spread the Giggles blog and I thought it would fun to do and share.

I never owned a single roll or sample of washi tape until my birthday in February this year and since then I have become addicted to it! I can't imagine life without it now and I don't know what stopped me from buying some in the first place but I am so glad that I now have...cough....quite a few!

So here we go on with the tag...

1. Show us your washi tape collection!


It is a big old jumbles mess with no organisation to it what so ever!

2. What are your ultimate favorite washi(s) of all time?


So these are my all time favourites. 1 & 2 are from Hema. 3 & 8 I received in a Linkys box. 4 & 6 are the MT brand sold by Just Keep Pinning. 5 is one I stock in my shop and 7 is from The Idea Owl on instagram. 


3. What are your most recent favorite washi(s)?


This vintagey looking one that I got from The Idea Owl.
 
4. What are you least favorite washi(s)?



Firstly is the wide one that I got from Hema. The quality is not very good, it is very thin and it is super duper sticky and keeps sticking to itself and teraing. The glittery one is from The Works and again is just so glooopy and way too sticky!

5. What are the most expensive washi(s) you have or the most you ever paid for washi?



I can't remember how much I paid for them but the most expensive I own are the trio by Cath Kidston, I think because of the 'name' attached to them. I do love them very much though so in my opinion they were worth it!

6. How do you store your washi tapes?



I just store mine all jumbles up together in a box which then sits on my Ikea Expedit unit.

7. Show us your favorite project/craft/layout you've made using washi tape.

I don't actually have a favourite, I just love sticking them all over my Filofax and journal pages!



This is an open tag so please feel free to do this yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment