Tuesday 17 February 2015

Cute Blog Award


cute clog award {heycharlieblog.com} 

Thank you so much Charlie for nominating me for the Cute Blog Award. If you don't already know Charlie, go and visit her over at: heycharlieblog.com/
Charlie has a planner too and is a stationery lover so you will find lots over on her blog to interest you for sure!

Right then so there are some rules and those are...
  • Thank the person that nominates you
  • Answer the following questions
  • Tell my readers something new about me
  • Nominate your own favourite blogs!
Ok so the questions I need to answer (and my answers of course!)

  • What is your “go to” brand of makeup? I don't really have a 'go to' brand to be honest. I don't wear that much make up and I am always changing what I wear! Currently I am wearing... Be a Bombshell Csometics, Oxnex Eyeliner, Rimmel Scandal Eyes Retro Mascara, Boots No7 Blusher in Nude, Benefit Highbeam & Chanel lipstick in 23 Rouge coco. I have other makeup including eyeshadows but I am prefering a more natural look at the moment.
  • What is your favorite fashion trend? Oh gosh, I really don't know! I don't think I have a trend particularly. I tend to just wear what I fancy / what I like. I do seriously need to update my wardrobe a bit. I don't know who I am fashion wise anymore!
  • What is your favorite dessert? Bannoffee Pie. Always!
  • What is your favorite color? Mint / Teal
  • What is your middle name? I don't have one. My parents couldn't think of a name that went well with Anna that they both liked. Possibles were Mariah or Saphire but they could never agree so I am just Anna.
  • What is the last song you listened to? Whilst writing this actually, I usually play music whilst on the computer. That song is Talking Heads, Burning down the house.
  • Dogs or cats? Definitely dogs although I haven't had a dog since I was 18.
Now to tell you something you all don’t know about me…
  • I always hate these...what don't you know about me that won't make me look odd or weird lol! hmmmm.....to choose one thing...OK so sticking with the name thing and my parents, my Dad nicknamed me 'worm' when I was little as I used to wiggle like a little wiggly worm and he still calls me it today. Or Babe. He calls me that too.
OK so who to nominate...and please go and check them out!

1. Lynn from Plannerbug: plannerbug.com who blogs all about planners
2. Ingrid & Sofie from The Prudent Pair: theprudentpair.tumblr.com a blog about thrift shopping.

3. Charlotte from The Robin's Nest: therobinsnest86.weebly.com a blog about planners
3. Zoe from a New Chapter: zoea2812.blogspot.co.uk a beauty blog

Thanks so much Charlie that was fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment