Sunday 8 February 2015

This Week's Pages - Valentine's Love Bugs!

I felt more in a doodling kind of mood this week so doodle I did do. He he I felt that was going to turn into a little song then! Well as it is Valentine's week I thought I would go for a love bug theme.



Products Used
Planner: Filofax Personal Ochre Malden
Planner Inserts: My Grid Won2P
Stickers: Hearts, arrow and banner from My Mind's Eye, Cupid's arrow
Journal Card: My Mind's Eye, Cupid's arrow
Dashboard: Love Bug from my Etsy Shop

I haven't doodled on my pages for ages. (What is wrong with me today, that rhymed and again I felt like bursting into song!!) I really enjoyed it and I should so do it more often, I know I should because that is how I first started with my inserts. I should go back to my roots more often but then, I do love my stickers. Who doesn't love to play with stickers?



Irealised that I might not actually have that much room to write this week so I added a journalling card so that I could use that for little lists and notes and such like. I mean I have a to do list and note section in my planner which I use daily but it is also nice to keep details in your week as well so that they are there at the quickest of glances. OK it was also an excuse to use this journal card as it matches he he!



So one side is red chevron and I can write on in black and the other has a design on it but I can write on it with my white uniball signo which I love!


Of course my week wouldn't be complete without a matching dashboard now would it!


If you like the look of my love bugs and would like something similar for this valentine's week, or any week for that matter, I have ladybugs over in my Etsy shop.


Hope you have a lovely week everybody and enjoy your Valentine's Day if you celebrate. Mr B and I aren't really one for going to a restaurant or anything all lovey dovey but I am sure we will do something. I have a great gift lined up for him and I will be sharing it with you soon because it is related...

1 comment: