Sunday 1 February 2015

This weeks Planner pages - Cheeky peeking monkeys

Well now that we are in February I think I am fully justified with getting out the pink and valentine's bits don't you? Any excuse he he! Last week I went with a Frosty wintery theme and we did end up getting the snow that I so longed for in the end. Not a lot but we did get some. The photo you see below is how the landscape looked for about ten minutes and then it all melted away to nothing. No snowman building just yet then! Anyway even though it was short lived it was very pretty.


So on to this week then...

Products Used
Planner: Filofax Personal Ochre Malden
Planner Inserts: My Grid Won2P
Stickers & Washi Tape: From the Target $1 spot very kindly sent to me by an American penpal.


I have a thing for faces peaking from corners, I don't know why but I just do lol! I just stuck the sticker down so it was over hanging the page and then just trimmed it off. Cuteness!





4 comments:

  1. The little monkeys are adorable!! They remind me of a plush set I had as a kid - one boy and one girl, and they had velcro on their hands, as they were intended to be hugging each other. xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mrs Brimbles :)
    I've been following your blog and IG for a couple of days and I just love your filofax decorating~ The monkey stickers are lovely, especially the ones with cute ribbons ♥.
    Greetings!
    PS. The landscape picture is amazing~★

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the monkeys, so cute. The pages look lovely.

    zoea2812.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete