Sunday 22 February 2015

This weeks page decoration - My Birthday Week!

Well as you know I received my Websters Pages Color Crush planners on Friday and of course I have moved in! I had a little trouble trying to decide on which colour to go for first, I know planner problems right! Anyway it is my birthday this week and so I decided that it would be rather fitting to use the gold planner. Who doesn't love a bit of gold! I don't like wearing gold jewellery but I do like other gold things and this planner is no exception!

I haven't fully moved in yet so for now I have literally just decorated my pages for this week but rest assured I will be back next week to show you more of this beauty and how I have set it up. So for now here are this weeks pages...



Products Used
Planner: Websters Pages Color Crush Planner in Gold (Available in March)
Planner Inserts: Websters Pages week on two pages
Washi Tape: Happy Birthday tape was from my Etsy shop but has been discontinued by the manufacturer (sorry). All other tape is from Just Keep Pinning
Journal Card: Websters Pages Happy Storyteller 1
Dashboard: From Just Keep Pinning



I used the 'make a wish' card as I am rather hoping the Mr B might make me a birthday card and that I will have candles to blow out. He loves baking as you know if you follow his YouTube channel and he does love to experiment each year with a different cake bless him!


2 comments:

  1. love it! hope you have a lovely birthday Anna hugs Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! Happy Birthday! I hope you have the best birthday week!

    ReplyDelete