Friday 10 May 2013

Just one or two journals...

We were having a clear up and a tidy up of one of our book cases in the front room that I also use as part of my home office in preparation for moving house as we just don't know when that is going to be. We boxed up a load of stuff and Mr B was surprised by the amount of "just notebooks" that I had and how I refused to let any of them get boxed up and packed as I use them on an almost daily basis.



In actual fact when I saw them all lined up on one shelf together I was a little surprised myself to tell you the truth. These are all my current notebooks and journals. Not the finished ones, they are all boxed up. So I was a little surprised that I had so many on the go.

I might do a blog post or a video on what the journals are and what is in them. You do know I like a good nose at other people's so it is only fair that I do one in return after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment