Thursday 20 April 2017

Calm, Beautiful Planner Layout


The April Brimbles Box was an absolute delight to unbox and take in all of the wonderful stickers and planner pieces that Anna provided. It made it super easy to create a calm, beautiful planner layout that will inspire me during the week.
As always, I have a very short process video available to you here, as well as additional details below:



items used.
Black Sharpie Pen (Fine)





I love the versatility of all the items in this month's box, because not only does it tie in with the Camb's Planner Con (I hope those of you going have a marvellous time!), but it speaks to me about ALL of my interests - from planning to reading and just generally loving very cute things.
Don't forget, when you're planning your layouts - don't worry about what other people are doing, or what's 'on trend'. Your planner/journal/etc are YOUR space. You fill it with things that you love and don't ever doubt your ability to create something that speaks to you. Use as much or as little as you like and celebrate your creativity!

As always,  if you would like further inspiration, you can follow me on Instagram or Youtube!
Have a wonderful week!

Stef xx

No comments:

Post a Comment