Wednesday 22 November 2017

Blooming Planner Pages


Hello, Crafty Friends!

This week I have a collage layout in my A5 planner to share with you, using the wonderful collage sheets from Anna's Patreon account. Each month she shares wonderful printables that can be used and adapted in many different ways, including in planners.
If you haven't already visited her Patreon page, you should definitely check it out!


This layout was all about being colourful and bold. I don't normally decorate my planner this way, but it seemed like a good opportunity to try something new.

The printable I used was actually a complete art piece that I cut into smaller pieces and then put together in an order of my choice, creating this weird and wonderful floral garden that really stands out.


The washi strip is something I've had in my collection for a while, but provides a nice, smaller floral print. There's a lovely contrast in the size and style of the floral prints that really appeals to me, as well as the contrast between the black and white and colours.


Finally, I used a large chisel-tip Sharpie to create a border and do some lettering on my page. I love how it turned out.

You can view the process video here:


As always, I hope this has inspired you to get creative in your classroom: be bold and bright and joyful!

You can view my other planner pages on Instagram and Youtube.

Stef xx




No comments:

Post a Comment