Monday 16 July 2018

Bright & Cheerful planner pages


Hi friends!

What do you do when the weather turns grey and miserable? (Shh, it's Winter here in Australia!)
Me, I like to make things as bright and cheerful as possible in my planner to try and take my mind off the fact that it's gotten pretty icy outside.

This week I dug out the remains of my Hop To It sticker collection and put it to good use along with some washi tapes from my collection.

Every now and then I like to just play with washi tape - layering it up and tearing it to create different effects, and this week was no different. I love how it turned out with different patterns and colours contrasting with one another to create a look that a single washi tape on it's own couldn't do.
My tip to you all is don't get stuck doing things the way you've always done them - it's so much fun to change things up and just play. And if we can't play in our planners, where can we?
Check out my planner video below to watch how this layout came together, and scroll down for more close-up photos of the pages.






As always, feel free to follow me on Instagram or Youtube for more planner inspiration.

Until next time, happy planning!
Stef xx


No comments:

Post a Comment