Monday 18 February 2019

How I meal plan and what we eat in a week

Hi Guys!

In this video I talk you through how I meal plan and what we eat in a week. We are vegans as much as possible. It isn't always possible but we try as hard as we can. We are a family of 3:  2 big one small (and 4 fluffies). We don't use a freezer and we try and cook fresh from scratch whenever we can as well as homeschool, run a business etc.

I have collaborated with Lisa from the Lollipop Box Club on this so make sure you head on over to her channel to see how she meals plans too. Lisa is a busy work from home Mum of two teens. Like me she always meal plans to ensure that the family have a balanced diet as well as keeping cost and wateage low. Lisa cooks a mix of meat and vegetarian dishes for her family.

Lisa's channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvWr2Az6LRelFYRHgwdRf9w

Thank you to my current Patreons who are supporting me as this helps me to be able to create more content for you free on my YouTube channel. Big, Big love xx


No comments:

Post a Comment