Saturday 5 October 2024

Back into Snail Mail! - Free Printables!

 Hey everyone! It’s been ages since I last posted here. Life has been busy, and I sort of fell out of the habit of writing. Honestly, I’m not even sure if anyone still reads blogs anymore, but here I am, back at it! 😊

Lately, I’ve been getting into something I used to love—pen palling! A few friends and I have started exchanging letters again, and it’s been so fun to reconnect through the written word. I’m not looking for any new pen pals at the moment, but I’ve been busy making little goodies to send along with my letters. That got me thinking… why not share them here, too?

So, I’ve created some free printables that you can download and use for your own personal projects! Just click on the images below to save them. They’re formatted as A4, but you can easily adjust your printer settings to print them as A5 if that works better for you.

I hope you enjoy them! Feel free to print them out for personal use, and happy creating!

Stay tuned for more, and I’d love to hear if anyone else is still out there reading blogs! 😊




No comments:

Post a Comment