Saturday 15 June 2013

June 2013 Book Review - Fashion Illustration

Its the 15th of the month again (they come round so quickly don't they!) so that means that it is book review time again.

This is another library book. I love getting books from the library coz it's free and it means that you don't have to worry about whether or not you are going to like the book or not. You know sometimes when you buy a book online and then when you get it home you realise that it is not as good as you thought. I hate that. No need with a library book though. I mean that is why I do these shares so that you can see a little of what is in the book first.

This is definitely one that I want to get for me for keeps because it is awesomely brilliant and a really good reference book.

Check out the video to find out why...


No comments:

Post a Comment