Friday 21 June 2013

My new journals

I got me a new journal. Well actually make that two. No wait hold on make it three. Yes three. Definitely three.

Why three? Well isn't it the magic number!

Well I had already bought myself a plain spiral bound sketchbook and I was perusing a charity book stall when I came across two little beauties that for a grand total of £2 for both of them I simply could not refuse. It would be so rude not too right?

So the first one I bought was just an old unloved Readers Digest Novel. Nothing too fancy to say about it but I thought it was a nice pocket sized book.





The second one. Well I love it so much. It is called "Realms of the Sea" and is by National Geographic. Is is a lovely size but it was the cover that first attracted me to it. Inside it is full of beautiful photographs and text. I plan on keeping some of the photographs to intersperse amongst my artwork. I love it so much. I am going to devote this journal to mermaids and everything sea related. I can't wait to get started in it.







So there we are my new journals. I think I am going to use these simultaneously rather than one at a time so it might be a while before I can do a flip : )

No comments:

Post a Comment