Hello, fellow Brimblers! It's Charlie. I'm excited to be back on the blog!
Today I'm sharing some pages from my journal with you. This is a relatively new project for me - although I do journal daily I don't currently use it as a memory keeper as such. Feeling very much inspired by Anna and Geraldine at the Cambs Planner Con last month I decided I would have a play and a tinker. I've used a standard size insert for my first book. It originally came with my Webster's pages TN but I'm a cahier size kind-a-girl in my main planner so I've swapped it out to use in my journal. Now, there's no denying that it's absolutely beautiful just how it is, but I really wanted to put my stamp on it and add a few embellishments before starting out. So, what do you do when you're starting out? Arm yourself with everything possible! Project life cards, stickers, ephemera, scrapbook paper, washi tape... oh, come on - you know you hoard it all too! p.s don't forget the photos!
Products Used: (All from mrsbrimbles.co.uk)
- Webster's pages Insert
- Gold Glitter Washi Tape
- Pink Washi Tape
- Mint Triangle Washi tape
- Project Life Cards // Becky Higgins - Golden
- These are the days // Webster's pages - May
- Saturday Morning Word Stickers // October Afternoon
- Gold Foil Tabs // Heidi Swapp
- Ephemera // Dear Lizzy - Serendipity
- Black & Gold Foil Bags // DIY Shop
- Planner Nerd Stickers // Mrs Brimbles
- Date Stickers // Pink Paislee