Tuesday 19 July 2016




  geraldinejayne.com

Okay, if you know me, you will know I'm a big fan of colour. When I opened this box the first thing to catch my attention were the colours! My senses went into overload! Lol. I went for the planner box this month because I had ordered one of Anna's gorgeous planners, which some of us have affectionately named 'The Anna Planner.'
  geraldinejayne.com

As it's a planner box, you receive a dashboard with one of Anna's very own designs. I absolutely love this quote!
  geraldinejayne.com

Next, with the washi and stickers, again, all of Anna's original artwork, I decorated my planner inserts. I'm loving the fresh, fruity, summer vibe!
  geraldinejayne.com

And next my favorite bit. With any new box I get to reorganize my planner pockets! It's good to rotate and freshen up this part of the planner. I think of it as an inspiration board. It also showcases your favorite stickers etc, from the box. As you can see, not only have I included the stickers by Anna, enamel dots, but also the journal cards she designed.
  geraldinejayne.com

I hope this has given you an idea of how to use your box contents or maybe inspired you. I have yet to use them in my creative journaling! I especially can't wait to used the alphabet stickers! There were LOADS! And again, the colours!! I often upload the creative journaling process on my YouTube channel and Blog!

geraldinejayne.com  

No comments:

Post a Comment