Thursday 29 September 2016

Boho Planning


geraldinejayne.com

I have a confession to make...I am having commitment issues with my planner! I have for a while now. I bought my "unicorn" and still, I find, I cannot commit. Planner peace is elusive. It is for me anyway. I'm always looking for new and fresh ideas which don't tend to suit planning. Unless it's creative planning, but then I'm more the creative as opposed to the planner! I believe it's all down to me being more right brain! I rarely enter the territory of left brain!!! I'm also no longer a lover of ring bound anything! I'm a TN (Travelers Notebook) girl all the way! I have, therefore, shelved all my planners, pulled out my TN's, and printed off a small planner without the intimidation of huge amounts of space to fill. Next I covered it using one of the sheets of paper from this months Brimbles box. I then printed off October's planner and used ephemera from the box to decorate it.
  geraldinejayne.com
geraldinejayne.com

You really do have to use, not what you think looks good, but what works for you. There are so many different planners out there, but at the end of the day, when it comes to planning, it has to be practical or you won't use it! The one I have is small. It may not be right for me in months/years to come but it fits my lifestyle now. I used the gorgeous stickers from Anna's box to decorate it giving it a very Autumnal feel. By the way, these are her own pieces of art!

  geraldinejayne.com

The theme of this months box actually fit the theme of my planning style, namely, Boho planning. I have to say that, so far, this is my favorite box. I only say that because the Bohemian style is my absolutely favorite! Dreamcatchers, feathers, arrows...I'm all over it! Just check out the contents...

  geraldinejayne.com

In my next post I will show you how I have used the stickers and stamps for my TN journals. Check out my Instagram for regular posts https://www.instagram.com/geraldinejayne/ and my YouTube channel to see the unboxing for this months box. Planner insert is from Paws Plan Create on Etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment