Sunday 3 December 2017

December Planner Pages


Hello, Crafty Friends!

Last month, Anna's gorgeous sticker kit was titled Not a Creature Was Stirring and it is absolutely adorable. I couldn't resist using it to kick start my December planner pages and the holiday season!


Anna's stickers have a gorgeous, traditional red-and-green colour scheme (with a hint of blue). I decided to pick out washi tapes in my collection that fit with that theme, to create layers of fun, seasonal colour.


I used some of the boxes - designed for vertical planners - and stuck them along the edge of my planner pages, where there is traditionally and 'notes' section (that I never use) so that I can track all things I need to throughout the busy December period.



As always, I find layering stickers and washi tape to be really fun and relaxing - not to mention, it looks pretty awesome on the page, too. Don't be afraid to mix up washi tapes, different designs and colours to keep things fresh and interesting.

You can view the process video for this layout here:


You can view my other planner pages on Instagram and Youtube.
Stef xx


SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment