Thursday 28 June 2018

June Plan with me!


Happy June, everyone!

This month I was inspired by 2 older Brimbles sticker kits that I had leftovers from and I have to say, they go pretty nicely together. The two kits in question are the Cats in Bloom and September Garden kits, which both feature lovely neutrals and muted colours.


June is the start of Winter here in the Southern hemisphere... but I might be in a bit of denial, going with such a Spring-y themed month. I can't help it, though, I love the colours and the personalities of the little cat stickers, which just inspire such a sense of whimsy.

(And who said thematic planning has to happen all the time - or ever? Go with what you love, right?)





I hope this layout inspires you to go back to all the leftover stickers you have lying around. See what you can mix and match into something brand new and fun!

As always, if you're looking for more planner inspiration, check out my Youtube channel, or head on over to Instagram and say hi!

Until next time, planner friends, have a wonderful day!
Stef

No comments:

Post a Comment