Friday 29 June 2018

My one year anniversary...


Sunday (1st July) is the first anniversary of my Patreon!

So this is a long post from me, you know how I love those but in all honesty it's how I know to express myself.

I had seen other artists branch out onto the Patreon platform for a while and I had no idea what it was about or why I should do it. Mr B had just been made part time redundant and we needed to support our family with his loss of earnings so I thought I would give it a go and see what happens. One year on I am still creating unique content over there. I now have 34 (at time of writing) Patreons and I can't thank you enough for all of your support whether you are on the $2 tier or the $10 tier - you all mean the World to me because you help me to keep doing what I love and that is making art and creating content for you guys both on Patreon and YouTube (for free because, well, yeah YouTube just doesn't pay out any more :() and feed my family. What I earn from Patreon or any of the products I sell literally feeds my family. Jon pays (most) of the bills and I supplement the rest with my little shop and my creative endeavours. So to thank you and to maybe encourage you to come over and join in I thought I might offer a little giveaway! So.... if you would like to enter please come over to the Mrs Brimbles Happy Place on Facebook!

To check out what I offer on Patreon please visit: https://www.patreon.com/mrsbrimbles/overview

No comments:

Post a Comment