Friday 7 December 2018

December journaling

Hey everyone, I hope you're starting to feel festive, I definitely am.  Jingle and Mingle helped, but my daughter constantly singing carols from her Christmas play has got me ready for the festive season.

I've been trying to keep my December memory keeping simple.  December is busy in my house as I'm sure it is in yours, so I didn't want to set myself up for failure by creating unrealistic expectations of myself.  I've been making a list each day (see #30lists on instagram) and decorating them with my Christmas ephemera.  Anna has some gorgeous collage sheets this month and they were perfect for this project.  There's a page of festive words, which I just love and I used on this page to list the things I wanted to take photos of this month.



There's also this lovely father Christmas paper (I've torn and glued it to the top of page 6) and some little journalling cards which have been perfect to write my lists on (here on page 5).



I hope you're finding time to create this month, it's important to do something for yourself in this season of giving.

Don't forget to check out Anna's Patreon which includes all of Anna's beautiful collage sheets as well as art tutorials. You can find more of my art here, on my blog, or on Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment