Monday 24 December 2018

Merry Christmas!



Can you believe Christmas is here! Amazing! When I was a child it seemed to take an eternity in between opening each door of the advent calendar and now as an adult the time seems to whizz by and I don't get to do all of the things I would like to do despite my best efforts at planning!

Whatever you are up to I would like to wish you a very Merry Christmas) or holiday of your choosing if indeed you choose to celebrate) from my little family to yours.

I would also like to thank you all for your support throughout the year, whether that is watching little old me on YouTube join me on Patreon or subscribing to a Brimbles Box. All is genuinely very much appreciated and I love you all.

What an exciting  year it has been!




Mrs Brimbles celebrated 5 years of being a business back in April. We celebrated with a month of challenges, prompts and giveaways over in the Facebook group. I really hope you enjoyed taking part in all of the festivities as much as I enjoyed putting it all together for you. Talking of birthdays, I also celebrated being on Patreon for a year back in the Summer. I love my little Patreon community as I get to continue to create art that I love as well as interact with like minded individuals, something I don't get to do that often 'in person'. It is with the support of my Patreons that I am able to continue to make YouTube videos for general viewing and prompts etc as this means I don't have to find alternative employment.

The Brimbles Boxes came back by popular demand as both a recurring PayPal subscription as well as stand alone boxes. I am humbled and honoured that you guys love my illustrations and I love seeing what you create using my products. I literally smile and do a happy dance when I see that you love them too.

I have never been about numbers because I genuinely share because I enjoy to do so. It started off as a hobby and it has just grown from there but it is still something that I continue to enjoy. If you know me you will know that I will put a video up if 5 or 500 people watch it because it is my passion and I so enjoy it. My YouTube channel has continued to grow steadily as well as my instagram account. Although I am not about numbers, I am kind of hoping that I might reach the 20K mark by the end of 2019 lol.

So that's it for now and almost for 2018 too!

I will see you in the New Year for more journal and planner fun! If you find yourself at a lost end over the Christmas break and wanna chat with other planner nerds and journal junkies don't forget to come over and join us in the Facebook Group 'Mrs Brimbles Happy Place' we are over 3,500 members now which is so exciting.

We would like to take this opportunity to wish all of our customers, followers past, present and future a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Thank you so much for supporting our family and our little business, we appreciate each and every one of you more than you could possibly know.

Festive Felicitations to you,

Anna, Jon, Miss B and all the Fluffies (Florence Tinkerbell, Luna Petunia Macaroon, Snowdrop Sprinkles and Betty Spaghetti)
xx

Posting & Working Dates

Righty-o me dears, just to let you know that our shops (www.mrsbrimbles.co.uk and www.etsy.com/shop/mrsbrimbles ) will NOT be closing during the festive week. So you will still be able to browse and make any purchases you wish to make. However we will not be having a Royal Mail collection again until 2nd January so any orders placed during that week will be despatched then. We will still be around to answer emails etc should you need us.

No comments:

Post a Comment