Thursday 31 January 2013

Mail Art swap: Look what I received!!

Do you remember me saying in this post that I was mail art swapping with Heidi from Little Nore? Well the most amazing post arrived for me yesterday. I don't actually get that much post anymore as most bills and communication is done via email so when something does land on your door mat I get really excited. Even more so when it is in a handwritten envelope as that usually means the contents is going to be good.

It was.

Look at this most amazing piece of art that Heidi created...


I love it soooooo much. It is beautiful and my photo doesn't do it any justice! It made me smile so much so thank you thank you thank you Heidi! I wrote a note to Heidi and in it I said that I was struggling with feelings of not being good etc etc etc and she wrote me back a really positive and inspiring letter which really boosted my confidence today. I feel so very happy today I am buzzing and have loads of enthusiasm for creating.

When I thought it couldn't get any better, I logged on to the computer and Heidi had also written a blog post with mail art she had received and mine was there too. Awesome Happy Day!

Go check out Heidi's blog here: http://heidimmcdonald.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/mail-art-magic-part-one.html 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Anna,
    What a lovely blog post and am so glad you like the painting i did you.
    Your hand written letter and painting gave me so much joy.
    I love your Etsy paintings and i hope you will keep on keeping on creating your wonderful art.
    You are a artist ! xx

    ReplyDelete