Tuesday 3 February 2015

January Fauxbonichi Flip Through

It is time again to share with you my journal pages from the last month in my Fauxbonichi. I have been blown away by the amount of people who asked if I will share again this month. I am incredibly flattered that so many of you would like to see my pages so of course, here is my flip through. I hope you enjoy watching it as much as I enjoy creating my pages and then revisiting them again.


I also like to pick out a few of my favourite pages to share in photograph form here on the blog. I think Tigger has to be my top fav though!!





3 comments:

  1. Hi Mrs Brimbles~ I love the way you keep your journal ♥!
    It's super cute, especially with all the illustrations :D
    PS. I love the Nightmare Before Christmas ♥!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love seeing your flips throughs. It so helps me work on my fauxhobo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved seeing this. xx

    zoea2812.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete