Thursday 5 February 2015

#plannernerd Merchandise!

I don't know why but I woke up really early today, we are talking 5am which for me is early especially in the winter time when it is dark outside and all I want to do is hibernate under my warm duvet. Anyway I thought I might as well get up and be productive and I thought you might like to see what I did...


I was sketching and doodling and drinking tea. I love the hashtag #planneraddict and
#plannernerd and suddenly the idea hit me to combine it all and so my little
#plannernerd was born. She is actually going to be a dashboard available in my Etsy shop (personal size only) within the next week or so because I just fell in love with her. So if you like her watch out for that. Anyway I thought she would look really cool on a mug and I really fancied her on a mug so I hopped on over to Society6 and uploaded my artwork and she is now over there available as certain merchandise. What do you guys think?

You can also get it as stationery which I think would be great to send a card to a fellow #plannernerd lol!

 

Why not pop on over to my Society6 which is available at: www.society6.com/annabrim as I will be uploading some of my other artwork over the coming weeks. Do you have any of your favourite dashboards that you would like to see in other products?

My little winter bunny dashboard, this one...


is already over ther as a mug and cushion and all that jazz!


What do you think? I think I might be a little bit addicted now to seeing how my artwork looks on mugs etc. If you have any favourites you have of my artwork please let me know and I will prioritise those first.

Please note with Society6 I have no control over pricing. I upload my artwork and Society6 set the price and it is Society6 that you will deal with for your ordering etc but as the artist I do get a (very) small cut of the sale. Seriously I get like 50p or £1 but it is the best way I have found to offer variety of products without me having to order 5000 of each item lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment