I am so thrilled and thoroughly excited to announce my first ever design team call. Whooop Whooop! Do you love getting creative in your planner and / or journals? Are you social and like to interact with like-minded creative people? Do you enjoy sharing photos of your planner and journals? Do you enjoy playing with new products every month? If the answer to any of these questions is yes, then you just might be the right fit for the Mrs Brimbles design team.
Let me tell you what it is all about…
Basically every month I will send you some goodies. Those goodies may be items that I sell as stand alone items in my online shop / on my Etsy shop OR it may be the Brimbles Box for that month. Whatever you receive, you will receive something, every month for you to play with and share.
The design team is open to creative planners and journal keepers. If this is not you but you would still like to be on the team, why not apply anyway! If the products that I sell are in line with your creative pursuits you may still be a good fit.
Being on the design team also means that you will also get exposure for your blog / social media and your artistic talent! Everything that you do with your goodies I will also share and you will also have ‘presence’ on my blog for the duration of your DT inclusion. The design team will last for one year (1st September 2015 to 31st August 2016) and either party can resign / withdraw at any time without notice or reason, all I ask is that if I have sent you something you just finish up with that before you go. I may or may not run this again the year after but if I do, in order to keep it fair to everyone I will re-advertise and you will need to re-apply should you wish to carry on the next year.
This opportunity is open internationally.
In return for receiving the items from me you will be required to:
- Share an ‘unboxing’ of what you received each month on your Blog / YouTube / Social Media Accounts etc.
- Create something(s) using the items that you have received and submit a blog post with photographs for inclusion on my blog: mrsbrimbles.blogspot.com once a month (timetable to be agreed with the final DT). You can also share this on your blog too and of course I will link back to you at all times.
- You will also need to create something(s) using the items that you have received and share this on your blog / YouTube / Social Media accounts with links back to me and the products.
So just to clarify, you will need to create TWO projects each month along with sharing your new products. Of course you can do more if you would like to, it would be very welcome and I will always re-tweet / re-gram etc
If you would like to apply please send an email to: email@example.com with the subject DT CALL APPLICATION and include the following information
- Your Name
- Country you live in (just so we know, this is not what we will be basing your submission on!)
- Links / Addresses to your Blog, YouTube and social media accounts (Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, instagram etc). Please note that you do not need to have all of the aforementioned social media accounts, if you do that is great. The only prerequisite is that you have a blog for sharing your DT creations on.
- Are you a creative planner or journal keeper? what do you do and why?
- Tell me a bit about you and why you would like to be on the design team / what you could bring creatively to the team?
- In your application please include photos on how you have decorated your planner or journal. Please give direct links to where photos can be found if you haven’t sent them by email (please share specific project links and NOT your general instagram link for example)
Closing Date for submitting your application is Sunday 2nd August 2015. You are welcome to check that your application has been received but please note that I will not get back to you confirming the decision until after 17th August – I will need time to think. I may get back to you sooner but don’t panic if you don’t hear until after 17th. I will expect the design team to start as of 1st September (don’t worry you won’t have to post anything on the 1st, that is most likely when I will send you your first goodies!). The final DT will be announced on my blog and social media and you will be required to share your photo so we can all see who is who but you don’t need to worry about that until you are on the team.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to get in touch. Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org using DT QUESTIONS as your subject line. I will get back to you as soon as I can.
On application close, I will assess all of the applications together and then choose, which is most likely going to be very difficult! I am going to be open as to the number of DT members in case I can’t narrow it down. Most likely Mr B will help me choose. Just to clarify I will be selecting based on your creativity and the best fit for the products that I sell and not on your Country or the fact you don’t have a YouTube channel etc so please do not let that deter you from applying.
Good Luck and I can’t wait to see your entries!!