Saturday 21 April 2018

Grace's Planner Brights/Planner Con Projects


This month I was super excited to receive the Planner Nerd Brights stickers as my D.T. package, as I will be off to Cambs Planner Con in a few short weeks! So I already had the matching stickers that came with my ticket to the event, and now had loads of Planner Nerd stickers to use!

I started by decorating the week of Cambs Planner Con in my personal size planner - I rarely decorate in advance so it felt a little weird but I really like how it turned out. 


 I did, admittedly, add stickers from my planner con kit, but it's mostly stickers from this month's club. There will be a Plan With Video published on my YouTube channel for this, but it won't be until Sunday 15th (so it's ready for the relevant week!), so keep an eye out for that :)

Close Ups!





After this I still had plenty of stickers left over, and at first I was a little stumped at how to use them. The obvious way to use them would be journaling (or other forms of memory keeping) Planner Con, but I couldn't do that before the event! So I had an idea - decorate a little notebook to pass around at planner con, asking people to sign it, and have that to keep as a memento of the day.


Here's a close up of the front page so it's easier for you to read the text:



I also used more stickers from the kit to decorate some of the pages inside:




So if you're going to be at Planner Con 2018, please keep an eye out for my little book! As the blurb says, I'd be ever so grateful if you signed it!

Of course, this kit isn't just for Planner Con attendees, most of us are Planner Nerds in some form, and these are perfect for anyone who enjoys "jammin' on their planner" :P 

Thanks so much for reading! 


Grace @ms.paperlover

No comments:

Post a Comment