Tuesday 24 April 2018

Journal with me - Everyday life even if it is boring!

Today I am sharing with you a 'journal with me' - an in process video of a couple of journal pages. In this video I talk about journalling the every day even when you think it is boring or not journal worthy! I have discussed this topic before on my channel and you might also want to check out these videos out. I will post them below after this video.




If you would like some inspiration on keeping a journal then why not check out this playlist I have compiled. It consists of my videos and my favourites I have found on my journey. I have embedded the playlist below for you to start watching or you can find it here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3wWM4Ekc9k7cPNCgW5UXTJ_yZOJUIEt0




Thank you to my current Patreons who are supporting me as this helps me to be able to create more content for you free on my YouTube channel. Big, Big love xx I hope you enjoy!

Here are my videos I mentioned above...





No comments:

Post a Comment