Sunday 8 April 2018

More planner paint play!


This month I wanted to do something a little bit different in my planner, and a lot of my layouts featured paint. 

I, by no means, have any idea of what I'm doing when I'm painting, but my planner pages are for experimenting and it's honestly so freeing when you just have a go. The final product is not as important to me as the journey it took to get there.

The paints I used are from Dylusions, as well as a white acrylic paint I had lying around.
The stickers are from Mrs Brimbles' We Go Together collection.




I love how cute the little table turned out and the pairs of foods/drinks are perfect. It definitely made me hungry all week.

For more planner inspiration, you are welcome to follow me on Youtube and hang-out with me on Instagram. I hope that wherever you are in the world, you're having a wonderful day!
Happy planning!

No comments:

Post a Comment