Sunday 28 October 2018

Plan with me 'Magic School'


 Hello, planner friends! I love October. It's such a fun month to decorate in my planner with all the fun Halloween-themed items out there. When Mrs Brimbles released her Witch School sticker set I was so excited, because it combines the ideas of a much-loved book series, school and Halloween-vibes without being just one or the other. Plus, I love the blue theme. I don't often go for an all-blue theme in my planner, but it is a colour I really love and pulling out all the stops for it on a layout just makes it all the more special. And yes, it's definitely a calming colour! You can check out my process video here:




 

 Don't forget to check out the rest of Anna's stickers here. For more planner inspiration, you can follow me on Youtube. Have a fabulous weekend, and happy planning!

No comments:

Post a Comment