Friday 15 March 2013

Book Review: Doodles Unleashed

I actually bought Doodles Unleashed as the kindle version. This was the first art book I had bought for the kindle as well, to me an art book is something I like to have in the flesh to flip through and to really appreciate the art work in the book. With this book however I was not disappointed. It probably helps though that I read it on the kindle fire which has a full colour screen so I wasn't terribly hindered in viewing the artwork.



This was a great book in my opinion. I doodle all the time, when I am on the phone, when I am thinking etc etc but I never thought of turning those doodles into a piece of art work. To me they were just rubbish scribbles. What I like about this book is you are not just told how to do it but you are also given prompts and tasks to do so if you are struggling with creativity just follow one of the tasks. Once you add colour to your doodles you really are amazed at how, well, arty they look.

I love her style of drawing faces and I love her bold use of colour. All in all this is a great addition to your book family!

Here is my video review...



**Please note this is my own personal opinion and I have created this review myself to share with others. I have not been paid, sponsored or endorsed by anyone to create provide this review** 

No comments:

Post a Comment