Tuesday 15 October 2013

October Glossybox unboxing and September review 2013

My October Glossybox came through the post yesterday, I was super excited and wanted to rip it straight open but I was very restrained and waited to film a video so you lovely people could see too. I was a little bit disappointed at first as when I opened the September box (which incidentally was my first box) I was bowled over by the products and the fact that with the exception of the perfume, they were full size. It left me with a very good impression. When I opened the October box I was a little disappointed as the products were teeny tiny! Big in price though and I am looking forward to trying them all out.

So here is my review of the September box and my October unboxing.

If you got one too, do let me know what you thought. I have to also admit that the only thing that fits the theme is the tint, nothing else is 'dark' as it were. Odd! I hope I am impressed when using the products and that next month is better!


No comments:

Post a Comment