Monday 6 January 2014

Book Review Monday - Immortal Beloved Series by Cate Tiernan

Now that Vlogmas is over I can get back to my usual posting schedule with book reviews being on a Monday. So to start the year of with a bang I have for you the Immortal Beloved Series by Cate Tiernan which consists of three books.

1. Immortal Beloved
2. Darkness Falls
3. Eternally Yours

I do like my vampire books but I found this to be a refreshing change, still keeping on the immortality line but without the vampire bit obviously. I found this to be a thoroughly enjoyable series. It had a couple of downsides, that being that the second and third books kept on wanting to recap on things that had gone before but I didn't let that stop me enjoying the series as a whole.

It wasn't that dark as I thought it was going to be and as the titles suggested it could be, it was quite modern in the way it was written almost like a memoire. A big thumbs up from me but you can watch / listen to the entire review in the below video with, I might add, no spoilers!!

let me know if you have read the books and what you thought too!


No comments:

Post a Comment