Friday 3 January 2014

Introducing Filofax Friday

Happy New Year Friends.

I hope you had a lovely lovely Christmas and New Year Celebrations. Can you believe we are in a New Year already. Wow. 2014.

If like me you want to really get organised and make your diary or day planner work for you then you might be interested in following my new series over on my Mrs Brimbles YouTube channel (and here on the blog). Every Friday (for as long as I can keep thinking of content) I will be doing a filofax Friday video which will be a mixture of tutorials and "training" / imparting my knowledge from my corporate days in HR on getting organised and making it work for you, setting goals, time management etc. In fact it will be like a little mini online class as I will also include prompts for you to go away and do things with. Well that is the plan anyway. Yes pun intended.

So I hope you will embark on this journey with me. Who knows how it will evolve as time goes on but I am sure it will be a lot of fun. Please do watch the video as at there end there is also a little giveaway for you.



No comments:

Post a Comment