Saturday 4 July 2015

Kate Spade is in the house!!



Kate Spade is in the house!! Whoooop Whoooop! Well not Kate Spade personally you understand BUT instead, her gorgeous range of stationery is. As you know I let the cat out of the bag the other week about the 'big brand' that I was going to be working with / stocking when I showed you the planners and now the rest of the stationery range is here too which is just so exciting. I love it all, it is all just so beautiful and scrumptious.

If you would like to review the range to oggle and drool just click here.

If there is anything you would like that you know Kate Spade do but you don't find it on the web, please get in touch with me as it might just be that it has sold out but I can re-stock or it isn't a line I stocked but possibly could.

oh shop Ban.do stationery will be coming this Autumn so watch out for that!

Let me share with you a couple of my favourites from the range, this isn't everything just my top favourites of favourites lol...




So tell me, what are your favs?

1 comment: