Wednesday 22 July 2015

Stationery from Phoenix Trading

I was approached by Laura who told me that she had recently started her own business selling cute stationery and would I be able to help her out in spreading the word. Errrrrm cute stationery....gonna have to give that one some serious thought lol!

So you wanna see some of the goodies that she sent me...



Some lovely greetings cards which are all really good quality:


And a very pretty writing set:


To find out more about Laura and her stationery just visit: https://www.phoenix-trading.co.uk/web/lauraclarke

Laura also gave me the following information to share with you:


Why you became an Independent Phoenix Trader

Well, it’s kinda a funny story. I had just been made redundant and was out for a drive in the countryside with my friend Angelina. She had this postcard on her dashboard about Phoenix and handed it to me, withut saying anything. I hadn’t heard of Phoenix before, but knew she bought a whole bunch of cards, gift wrap, gifts, gift tags etc from a lady her Mum knows, so I asked her if this was the company who her Mums friend was a Trader for, to which she said YES!

Angelina knows I love stationery so it was right up my street. I came home and did some research and saw the special join now offer on the website for £75 – so went for it! At the very worst, I got £250 worth of cards and other stationery goodies for £75 – if it becomes a successful little business – then all the better.

When you join up you say which Trader you heard about Phoenix through, and so I put Alison’s name down – having never met her! So she was most surprised to see I had joined her team and we had a good laugh on the phone about how I had heard about Phoenix, and in turn, her!

Alison, and all the local Traders I know, are such a lovely bunch of ladies, from all walks of life and we all went to a Trade Show in Warrington a few weeks ago to see the Christmas range launch, which was a really fun day out #ChristmasInJuly

Why you love the products

What drew me to join up to be a Trader was mainly because all the designs are by British artists and all the products are printed in England! Each artists has his / her own unique style so there is something for every taste. They also do a great selection of cards for the male loved ones in your life, which I am hearing over and over again is very rare to find.

Anything that makes your online store different/unique

Any products on my online store can’t be found on the High Street. As Independent Phoenix Traders, each of us is self-employed and we are your only root to buying the products.

At £14 for 10 cards, we are incredibly good value for money and the quality can not be beaten on the High Street.

Throughout the year, there are new brochures released, so the range is always kept fresh and up to date with current trends.

Your stationery obsession

I have indeed always had a love for stationery! As far back as I can remember, wherever my parents or grandparents or school took me, I would always enjoy the gift shop the most, buying a bookmark, rubber, badge, pen / pencil and more at every tourist attraction possible! I have quite the collection. Hard Rock Café badges across the world were also favourite items to collect.

Then about Sixth Form / University time this changed to notebooks. I still literally can not resist buying a notebook if it catches my eye. With greetings cards, I have always brought these as and when I have seen them, even if I did not know at the time who you be the lucky one to receive it! Phoenix has obviously added to my collection and all my neighbours know where to come if they need a late minute emergency card!

Recently I have discovered washi tape, Project Life, journaling, Ban.do planners, smash booking and all those glorious terms that a few weeks ago I didn’t even know about so, my stationery collection is about to expand and I have been making space in my studio this weekend for the goodies arriving in the week!

Please follow me on:
Facebook: www.facebook.com/thinkcardsthinkclarke
Twitter: @lauloushrew
Instagram: @twirldance
Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/twirldancellc

No comments:

Post a Comment