Thursday 21 April 2016

Using stickers in my planner




I'm really excited to be sharing today about the new add on you can get with the Brimbles boxes! STICKERS!!! Yep, Anna Brim has gone above and beyond and created a Sticker Club. It costs £10 a month to subscribe and you can sign up in addition to one of her amazing subscription boxes! The sticker club is;

"A monthly sticker subscription. This is not themed but there might be a slight overlap in contents of the regular boxes."

geraldinejayne.com


It is a great way to start building up your sticker collection. Here is what I did with mine. I moved into my A5 Coral Carpe Diem Planner and as it had to be practical there's going to be no neat handwriting so the stickers will go a long way to jazz things up. I'm coming out of my comfort zone this week and toying with a few ideas.

geraldinejayne.com

Apart from the hydrate bottles and confetti washi, all of the stickers and washi used were from this months sticker club. I used the page flags by Beautiful Planning, for the date of each day. Hydrate stickers I received as happy mail. They are by Crazy Organized.

geraldinejayne.com

The the washi and stickers (designed by the creative Anna Brim herself), I used to give my week a colour theme.

geraldinejayne.com

Included in the sticker pack were two sheets of black and white tribal themed stickers by Sea Salt and Paper which I've already decided will be the theme for next week.

geraldinejayne.com

Finally, as I am currently home schooling my youngest, I used one of the emoji stickers, by Beautiful Planning, as a reward sticker to she how happy I was with her work!

geraldinejayne.com

You can see an unboxing (or rather, unpackaging in this case) of the stickers in the video below. Enjoy!



geraldinejayne.com logo

No comments:

Post a Comment