Thursday 30 June 2016

Pocket Letter Project Share






Hello, crafty friends! It's Stef here, from the Noveltea Corner, and I am back on the Mrs Brimbles blog sharing a fun pocket letter I made using supplies from the May Brimbles Box.


I fell in love with the Pebbles "Front Porch" stickers that came in the planner subscription box and knew they would be perfect for this pocket letter that I was making for a swap.


I started with an A4 sheet of white cardstock which I prepped with "Antique Linen" Distress Stain by Tim Holtz. I used some Distress Inks and stencils to create a background pattern and then used some Heidi Swapp Color Shine in gold and pink to add extra elements. Then I cut my cardstock into nine 2.5x3.5 inch cards.


I chose to use a set number of washi tapes - a collection from MAMBI (Peony) and some black and white tapes from my stash for contrast. I layered some washi underneath each sticker.


I pulled out some enamel dots to add to each card for a little bit of dimension, and tiny letter stickers from a Typo collection that I picked up a few years ago.


Finally, I used some tiny word stickers from the Simple Stories Carpe Diem collection.


Lastly, I outlined each card with a Sharpie pen.

I tried to cluster each sticker/tape collection in one section of each card, which I think produced a simple, but classy, look for each card and a cohesive style over all.
I hope that this inspires you to use your Brimbles Boxes and the supplies you have at home to create something fun and beautiful and unique!

Until next time, happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment