Thursday 16 June 2016

Planner Page Decoration



Hello planner friends! I'm back again with another personal planner layout featuring the super lovely Pebbles stickers from the May Brimbles Box.


The Front Porch stickers are perfect for a Spring-themed layout. I love the natural look of these ones against the wood panelled paper (from my scrap basket) with the bright pop of colour from the washi tape (by MAMBI).



One of the best aspects of washi tape is how you can layer it up to get different effects. The transparency of the coloured tape allows the pretty gold dots from the tape in the May box to still shine through, giving it cohesion.


Layering your stickers on top of one another, and across multiple pages also helps to build a cohesive design.

If you'd like to see how this layout came together, feel free to check out my process video below:


As always, you can see more of my layouts on Instagram and on my blog. Until next time, happy planning!

No comments:

Post a Comment