Sunday 30 July 2017

Free Art Collage Sheet

Have you ever wondered what my Patreon is all about and what I create over there for my Patreons? Like a lot of artists, part of my Patreon package is collage sheets. Well I thought I would give you all one of my collage sheets so that you can check it out for yourself.

To download this artwork just click here. It's on an A4 sheet so you can print it out and use it in your journals and art in any way you like or print it on photo paper and frame it - you can use it for your own personal use however you want. You can do all of those things if you like as you can print it over and over again! This was created by me using acrylic paint and ink and then manipulated in Photoshop.

In August my $5 tier Patreons will receive 7 A4 collage sheets and my $10 tier Patreons will receive 14 sheets! There is a mix of illustrations, journal cards and full pieces of art. What else...well this month we are taking our sketchy girls even further and experimenting with expressions, facial shapes and hair. Why not join in the fun or just follow me on Patreon for my Patreon only updates (updates are free).

https://www.patreon.com/mrsbrimbles

I thought I would show you the collage sheets in the video below that my Patreons will be receiving in August so you can have a look, see what I have been creating this month and if this is the sort of thing that could perhaps be for you (please  bear in mind that the art in the collage sheets and the number of collage sheets vary each month but this is fairly typical).

Thank you to my current Patreons who are supporting me as this helps me to be able to create more content for you free on my YouTube channel. Big, Big love xx



No comments:

Post a Comment