Monday 12 February 2018

Plan with me - Love month!


Hello, planner friends!
An unfortunate series of circumstances saw me digging into my stash of Mrs Brimbles goodies this month, to an old - but very much loved - sticker kit: the love bug stickers. I have loved this set every since Anna released it ages ago and I may have been unintentionally hoarding it for the perfect layout!

Well, I dragged it out and had a lot of fun putting together a February spread to celebrate the month of love.

This layout includes the love bug stickersletterbugs ephemera, and ladybug paper, all of which is still available in Anna's store!
I wanted to create something that was Valentine's-esque without being super-Valentine's-y. I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out. I loved layering the different elements together to build something that is pretty and functional.

Check out my process video below to see how it came together:


Here are a few close up photos, too!



As always, if you have any questions feel free to ask - I love talking planners and all things crafty. In the comments, let me know about your February spread. Do you like to have a theme? If so, what did you go with this month?

If you want to connect with me on social media, you can find me on Youtube and Instagram.
Have a wonderful February!

No comments:

Post a Comment