Friday 12 April 2013

My Art journal process

Did I mention in previous blog posts that I am really in to YouTube at the moment? We have hardly turned the tv on since Christmas (bit of a New Year resolution to watch less rubbish). Instead we have been enriching our lives with other things like art, reading, actually watching things we are interested in and want to watch on YouTube rather than dross, reality tv and soaps and above all else we have actually had some conversations!! I know it sounds silly but we have actually talked which has enhanced our relationship.

So I have been watching all these wonderful videos of people creating their journal pages and so I thought I too would share what I do. So here it is. I would love to know your thoughts. Please remember to subscribe to my channel as I have plans to do more!



No comments:

Post a Comment