Wednesday 24 April 2013

WOYWW - 24th April 2013

I haven't done a WOYWW for ages so I thought I would do one today. For a giggle as my desk is soooooo untidy and I mean super untidy. But that is the fun of it right? After all don't they say that the sign of a clean desk is a sick mind? Or something like that anyway. I like to think of it that it is because I have been creative. It is the sign that I have been busy doing something and well quite frankly that is OK with me!

So are you ready for the mess and chaos? There was no moving of anything this is exactly how it looks. Today. Right at this moment. A whole heap of messy stuff plus a canvas work in progress of a bunny! My signature lately is bunnies in this style. I just don't seem to be able to stop painting them. They pop up everywhere!


I told you it was super messy. It doesn't help that I have a small desk. Not for long though, whilst we still don't have a moving date, things are progressing along nicely and we will be moving house very soon I am sure. 

And if you would like to see how I create little bunnies like this, here is the vid I made for youtube last week as you may have missed it on my blog:



Happy Wednesday everyone and happy arting and crafting. I am off to see what everyone else is up to for WOYWW!
 

8 comments:

  1. How cute little bunnies. Happy crafting jill #26

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet little thing to keep popping up! Mr. Bunny seems very happy! Thanks for sharing. dix---

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bunnies are adorable. Happy crafting #6

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a very busy hard working space.
    Thanks for sharing Carole 115

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes you are right that is a messy desk or is it, I think it is a busy desk one full of creative stuff going on
    Happy WOYWW #203 and thank you for sharing your desk with us today
    Ria #60

    ReplyDelete
  6. What cute little bunnies and a lovely work space.

    Happy WOYWW!

    Amy #77

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your bunnies, have fun. Moving I am so over moving did it with the Defence Force for years and moved to many times.

    Happy WOYWW
    Eliza & Yoda 102

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute video! That's weird about the black ink disappearing..... is it a permanent marker? Bet if you got it on your clothes it'd stay! tee hee. Lovin' the bunnies. And oh, I feel the same way about my work. I've been her for 31 YEARS. Unfortunately our retirement is more based on age.

    Happy WOYWW
    Kay (14)

    ReplyDelete