Tuesday 4 February 2014

How to Draw (Colour) a bunny - Part 5

I am back with the very last video in my "How to draw a Bunny" series.  I can't believe the series is over, I have really enjoyed it and had a blast drawing and sharing my bunnies with you. I have also really enjoyed seeing the bunnies that you have drawn too and some people have even taken then further and developed other characters with them too. It has all been so much fun.

If you liked this series and would like to see other art tutorials or "how to" from me then please let me know, I am very happy to share when and where I can. I really do enjoy it!

So here we are then, the very last one. In this video we look at colouring in our bunnies adding different tones and highlights.

Happy bunny colouring!

No comments:

Post a Comment