Monday 3 February 2014

Book review Monday - Kismet Knight Vampire Shrink - Trilogy review

I am back this week with another book review and this time it is of a series, well a trilogy - Kismet Knight The Vampire Shrink.

There are a few spoilers in this video, not big ones but more like plot synopsis so please bear this in mind and if you don't want to know too much about the books then please don't watch the video.

If you have read any of these books I would genuinely like to know what you thought about them as I do like a good chit chat about books!

On the whole I really did enjoy this series, there are a few elements that I wasn't so keen on but on the whole it was a really enjoyable read. I never look at any other reviews until I have made my own just after I did, I went on to Goodreads to see what other people though about the book - very mixed reviews! I can see why. As I say on the whole I did enjoy the series. Some aspects of the books were cheesey and some things never felt like they got completed. An easy going red though. I will let you watch the video to find out more...




No comments:

Post a Comment